Established in 2013, the locals know our location as the “hidden gem” of duncan. Our cooking philosophy is the creation of our executive chef, who prides himself on making food the right way. Chef also wants to know every ingredient that goes into your meal; so he makes it from scratch! No cutting corners. We use quality ingredients to make incredible meals at a great value.
We are also proud of being a part of the Mealshare program. When you purchase an item with the Mealshare logo, we will provide a meal to someone in need. Mealshare Meals are served here in the Cowichan Valley at Warmland House and around the world through Save the Children.
you buy one. we give one. it’s that simple.
- Thanksgiving Weekend
- We are proud to offer our Thanksgiving Menu on both Saturday and Sunday
- Available after 4:30pm on October 9th and October 10th
- Turkey Dinner available on its own, or as a part of a 3 course dinner
- Make your reservations today!
- Food Menu
- Drink Menus
- Due to different licenses, The Old Fork and River Rock have similar but separate drink menus
- Daily Drink Specials
- Take-Out – available from 8am to 7:30pm daily
- please phone 250-748-4311 to place your order
We are very excited to be able to welcome you back to the locally famous “hidden gem” of Duncan, The Old Fork. We pride ourselves in making incredible meals from scratch with quality ingredients and providing service that is forking amazing!
Cousin to The Old Fork and a piece of history, the River Rock Bar+ Grill is located in the former home of Henry Ashdown Green built over 120 years ago. Now a bright and modern pub the River Rock is a local gathering place to enjoy delicious food and ice cold drinks. When accompanied by a legal guardian, minors are allowed to enjoy the River Rock experience.
The Old Fork and River Rock are both located at the Ramada Duncan.