Established in 2013, the locals know our location as the “hidden gem” of duncan. Our cooking philosophy is the creation of our executive chef, who prides himself on making food the right way. Chef also wants to know every ingredient that goes into your meal; so he makes it from scratch! No cutting corners. We use quality ingredients to make incredible meals at a great value.
We are also proud of being a part of the Mealshare program. When you purchase an item with the Mealshare logo, we will provide a meal to someone in need. Mealshare Meals are served here in the Cowichan Valley at Warmland House and around the world through Save the Children.
you buy one. we give one. it’s that simple.
- Father’s Day
- Our Backyard BBQ Menu will be available on Saturday, June 18 and Sunday June 19 to help celebrate Dad.
- New Menu – Feature Items
- We decided to keep our New Menu features until the official menu is launched.
- These meals have been so popular that we will most likely see them on our forever menu, but try them now and let us know what you think!
- Food Menu
- Drink Menus
- Daily Specials
- We are excited to be offering Daily Specials in both The Old Fork and River Rock
- Food Specials are available for dine-in only and start at 11am
- Drink Specials are available ALL DAY!
- Take-Out – available from 8am to 7:30pm daily
- please phone 250-748-4311 to place your order
We are very excited to be able to welcome you back to the locally famous “hidden gem” of Duncan, The Old Fork. We pride ourselves in making incredible meals from scratch with quality ingredients and providing service that is forking amazing!
Cousin to The Old Fork and a piece of history, the River Rock Bar+ Grill is located in the former home of Henry Ashdown Green built over 120 years ago. Now a bright and modern pub the River Rock is a local gathering place to enjoy delicious food and ice cold drinks. When accompanied by a legal guardian, minors are allowed to enjoy the River Rock experience.
Both The Old Fork and River Rock can be entered through the Lobby of the Ramada Duncan.
We want you to know that the health of our staff and our guests are our highest priority. We are meticulously following safe food handling practices and remaining compliant with Provincial Health Officer guidelines. Our team will be following safety protocols initiated by WorksafeBC to ensure our guests and community remain healthy and safe.
*Please pay attention to signage as you arrive. More information on the safety protocols can be found upon arrival.
We are very proud of our team for the effort and diligence they use when performing the extra tasks needed during these difficult times, but we would like to thank you for your patronage and support!